Goddess House: A Community Based Business Solution
The way it is: Single mothers are one of the most neglected family units. Many are on some form of welfare. They often find it difficult to move on from the welfare cycle.
Welfare brings benefits in that allows a woman to raise her child without having to depend on the support (and control) of her family. On the other hand, welfare does not really allow a mother to have a life. It is just enough to live but not LIVE!
All over the world, single mothers deal with various struggles. And because of traditional cultures, as well as time and monetary constraints, it is very hard to develop a loving relationship with anyone while you have children to take care of.
Feminism Animal Rights! The sad fact is that through the centuries, women have been treated as animals and vice versa. When it comes to animal cruelty, women have a much better track record perhaps because they know what it's like to be treated the way animals often are.
Our feminist entrepreneur idea is to use transparent independently monitored human experiments with paid volunteers who receive health insurance rather than cruel primate and other animal experiments.
Humans can choose to undergo experiments. Animals cannot do so. Also, it is more scientifically accurate to study the effects of a drug on humans than on any animal.
3) What is the Product/Service: Sex positive birth control for women.This membership-based site offers a sexy and unique way to use the Standard Days Calendar Method of birth control that allows women to have a more pleasurable love life while using less artificial birth control products.
Ecosensual Natural Birth Control is a Sensual Enterprise project. It is an example of where we try to establish an economic model that is in alignment with our ideals.
Marijuana & Menstruation! 'That time of the month'. For some women, this can be very stressful because of the cramps and pain that often accompany a menstrual cycle.
THC Tampons are a perfect example of a pleasure form of female empowerment. The Hearty Soul, company has created an eco-friendly marijuana based tampon that replaces menstrual cramps with menstrual pleasure!
3) What is the Product/Service: An innocuous and quite brilliant new product that allows women to secretly put out a GPS located message for help as well as a loud decibel alarm to prevent a sexual assault.
Protecting women from refugee rape as a feminist entrepreneur!
1) Name of Company or Idea: In refugee camps all over the world women are often abused by the male security forces who are supposed to be guarding them. Often it is Western non-profit Aid agencies who are paying militia groups or government soldiers to guard the camps in the name of saving the children and the women! In other words, Western non-profits and government aid agencies paying the rapists!
Female or Male owned (either is okay!): Female owned
What is the Product/Service: The Sex Workers Project provides client-centered legal and social services to individuals who engage in sex work, regardless of whether they do so by choice, circumstance, or coercion. Continue reading The Sex Workers Project→
2) Female or Male owned (either is okay!): Female owned - Alexis Meuche
3) What is the Product/Service: They are a burlesque company that puts on themed cabaret show once a month for 9 months of the year.
4) How does it promote female empowerment or gender equality: They employ both female and male performers of all body types and believe that all people can be sexy and beautiful. Everyone who comes to the shows is also given a rundown before the show begins about what is appropriate behavior and how to be a respectful audience member so that everyone feels comfortable and enjoys the show. Continue reading Plan 9 Burlesque→
One of the best ways to learn is by working on a project related to your field of passion!
Over the years we have had many contributors to this site. From graphics to written content to research and web design and program, volunteers from all walks of life have played a role in its development.
This also has given them an opportunity to access and learn the course content of EcoFeminist Entrepreneur!
Most of the early contributors are too many to mention. However, we have started to list contributors!
Newton Llorente Brand Identity Expert | Logo Designer